WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
7 months ago
As a Data Engineer, we are looking for someone who can be a part of a DevOps team together with business specialists, solution designers and requirement engineers. You will drive digitisation and develop analytics routines and performant complex queries. You will also provide self-service reporting solutions using tools such as PowerBI and make diverse data sources available to our data warehouses and data lakes.
- An Agile mindset and SCRUM way of working
- Drive to continuously learning new tools and self-improving your skills
- Hands on mentality
- Automation using CI/CD
- Proficiency in English. Dutch is beneficial.
- Creating data pipelines, using tools such as: Azure Data Factory, Kafka, SSIS, Databricks
- Data analytics solutions (e.g. SQL, Analysis Services, Python)
- Creating & maintaining Azure based resources using PowerShell
- Familiarity with CI / CD, testing and version control (e.g. Azure DevOps, ARM, GIT or similar)
- Familiarity with BI-concepts and reporting tools such as Power BI is beneficial
- Expertise in Data modelling
Does this Fit you?