WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Copenhagen, Copenhagen Municipality
50000.00kr - 65000.00kr per annum
17 days ago
My client is currently looking for a Data Engineer to join their team and continue the groundbreaking work they have been working on since early 2018.
The business in question is a newly founded company (January 2018) with the vision of developing a technology capable of delivering the promise of Artificial General Intelligence (AGI). This means a system that can reason about problems it encounters, and independently come up with ideas and strategies based on prior experience. Essentially, their product is one of the most advanced automated machine learning products on the market!!
For a brand new Solution team, they are looking for an experienced Data Engineer who will support the data scientists on data initiatives and will ensure optimal data delivery architecture is consistent throughout ongoing projects. As a Data Engineer, your main task is transforming data into a format that can be easily analyzed. You will develop, maintain, and test infrastructures for data processing.
- Bachelor's degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, Information Technology
- Managing and organizing data, while also keeping an eye out for trends or inconsistencies that will impact business goals
- A successful history of manipulating, processing and extracting value from large datasets
- Working knowledge of message queuing, stream processing, and highly scalable 'big data' data stores
- Deep knowledge of SQL database design and multiple programming languages including Python
If you would like to hear more about the role, hit apply or email email@example.com