WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€70000 - €90000 per annum
10 months ago
My client are a global social media network focusing on bringing state of the art algorithms into production helping to create highly scalable solutions serving millions of users and enhancing the user experience. They're in an intense growth phase particularly on the tech front where their Data infrastructure needs to be managed and enhanced, they're on the lookout for a Data Engineer with a background working on the infrastructure to manage their Hadoop ecosystem helping to support the Big Data and Data Science teams:
- Manage Hadoop, Cassandra and Kafka clusters and provide support to system users.
- Design and shape architecture and contribute to the development of the infrastructure.
- Collaborate with the central tech and data teams ensuring Data pipelines are supported and effective data delivery.
- Manage large volumes of Data, including batch and streaming.
- Computer Science or equivalent software engineering.
- Background in Java or Scala along with open source frameworks and libraries.
- Deep understanding of JVM based services, including monitoring and configuration.
- Strong knowledge of distributed systems and understanding in configuration management (Ansible) along with container solution (Docker).
If you're a Data Engineer who is looking for that next challenge for a global tech focused in advancing their Data infrastructure this could be the role for you, for more info please get in touch with your latest CV along with a convenient time to speak at Daniel.Neaves@Darwinrecruitment.com