Schiphol-Rijk, North Holland , €40000.00 - €80000.00 per annum + Great Secondary benefits!
2019-07-24 10:37:00 +0100
Mid-level/Senior Data Engineer
For one of our elite clients in the Amsterdam area we are looking for a Mid-level or Senior Data Engineer to join their team.
For this position; you are responsible for (In short) designing, building and running the data lakes. These are mainly built in cloud environments such as AWS & Azure, but the diversity is in the implementation and you will be in direct contact with the client. The successful candidate is innovative, self-disciplined, organized and can take responsibility and has a great passion for Data! They would be extremely valued as a data engineer as they work with both the clients and understanding their business as well as mastering the newest technologies.
We are looking for someone whose profile in experience embodies:
- Innovative attitude
- Self-disciplined and organized
- Ability to develop and maintain pipelines.
- Tech stack including but not limited to: Python, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Gitlab (CI/CD), Terraform and ansible.
- Able to communicate with clients well and where necessary, in layman's terms.
- Master's degree or PHD OR equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch, verbal and written
- Excellent bonus structure
- 25+ Holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- Plenty of room to grow
- Laptop and phone
- Great pension scheme;
- Other competitive secondary benefits
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Mid-Level/Senior Data Engineer or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Any More Questions?
Then you can contact Genevieve Barnard at Genevieve.email@example.com or call: +31(0)20 305 8558
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role