Schiphol-Rijk, North Holland
€40000.00 - €80000.00 per annum + Great Secondary benefits!
3 months ago
Mid-level/Senior Data Engineer
For one of our elite clients in the Amsterdam area we are looking for a Mid-level or Senior Data Engineer to join their team.
For this position; you are responsible for (In short) designing, building and running the data lakes. These are mainly built in cloud environments such as AWS & Azure, but the diversity is in the implementation and you will be in direct contact with the client. The successful candidate is innovative, self-disciplined, organized and can take responsibility and has a great passion for Data! They would be extremely valued as a data engineer as they work with both the clients and understanding their business as well as mastering the newest technologies.
We are looking for someone whose profile in experience embodies:
- Innovative attitude
- Self-disciplined and organized
- Ability to develop and maintain pipelines.
- Tech stack including but not limited to: Python, Hadoop, Spark, Kafka, Gitlab (CI/CD), Terraform and ansible.
- Able to communicate with clients well and where necessary, in layman's terms.
- Master's degree or PHD OR equivalent experience.
- Excellent communication skills in both English and Dutch, verbal and written
- Excellent bonus structure
- 25+ Holidays;
- Flexible working hours;
- Plenty of room to grow
- Laptop and phone
- Great pension scheme;
- Other competitive secondary benefits
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Mid-Level/Senior Data Engineer or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Any More Questions?
Then you can contact Genevieve Barnard at Genevieve.email@example.com or call: +31(0)20 305 8558