WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
12 months ago
Junior/Mid-level Data Engineer
For one of our clients in the Amsterdam Area we are looking for a Junior or Mid-level Data Engineer to join their team.
As a Big Data Engineer, you are dynamic and have a great passion for the world of data! You too can devise and implement big data solutions along with scripting and using AI and ML technologies. The successful candidate is innovative and able to create big data models and big data analytic architectures for the customers. Within the company you will receive the space and yet the support to grow and keep your knowledge up to date and explore other tools and ideas. There is always room!
We are looking for someone whose profile embodies:
- Can-do attitude.
- 1+ years' experience in Big data.
- A degree or Analytical/ mathematical background or experience
- Good knowledge of machine learning and Artificial Intelligence technologies.
- Knowledge of Big data tech-stacks: Spark, Kafka, Redshift, MongoDB, etc.
- Knowledge of setting up data pipelines.
- Cloud platform knowledge such as; AWS, AZURE, Google
- Knowledge in some programming languages such as; Python, Java, Scala, etc.
- Excellent communication skills in English, verbal and written, Dutch speaking is a big plus.
- Competitive salary
- Varied role
- Great working environment
- Plenty of room to grow
- Laptop and phone to choose;
- Great pension scheme;
- Other competitive secondary benefits (Gym, café, travel allowance)
Are you looking for a new challenge as a Junior/ Mid-level Engineer or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Any More Questions?
Then you can contact Genevieve Barnard at Genevieve.email@example.com or call: +31(0)20 305 8558