Herzogenaurach (91074), Bayern , €65000.00 - €80000.00 per annum
2019-07-12 16:45:59 +0100
My client, is one of Germany's largest automotive and manufacturing parts supplier, primarily located in the South of Germany the business is geared towards supporting the next wave of mobility technologies and have primarily focused their business model to deliver to this booming domain. They're on the lookout for a Senior Data Engineer to come onboard and help define and maintain their data infrastructure propelling the growth of their data analytics function.
- Implement, test and organise the portfolio management and analyse performance.
- Help construct trading infrastructure in Python.
- Provide support to the coding infrastructure and help build trading dashboards.
- Liaise with Senior engineers and make an impact on high level decisions within their architecture.
- Deliver best technical practises and providing advise to Engineering teams.
- Computer Science background or other related field.
- 2 plus years experience working within the software development domain.
- Good knowledge of Python preferably or Java.
- SQL, Data modelling and data integration experience.
- AWS knowledge or experience working within an AWS environment.
- Background in the following is also a plus: Hadoop, Docker/Kubernetes, MS SQL, PostgreSQL and MongoDB.
If you're a Data Engineer with a background within the quantitative environment who is open for working for a global business supporting one of the fastest industries please get in touch with your CV and availability at Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role