Berlin, Germany , €65000.00 - €70000.00 per annum
2019-06-14 16:31:10 +0100
My client is an A.I. driven Berlin based start-up redefining how Tax is declared. They're looking for a Senior Data Engineer (Data infrastructures, pipelines, Google Cloud technologies, SQL, Python, R) to work in tandem with the Head of Data defining and implementing the Data strategy companywide to help improve and enhance the Data platform enabling increased number of members and expansion cross continent.
- Drive forward data strategy, designing and developing data infrastructures enabling advanced analytics capabilities.
- Provide expertise on complex problems including event processing pipelines, analytics and data mining tasks.
- Responsible for enabling vast amounts of data accessible, reliable and efficient to organise and interpret.
- Execute and further develop physical implementation of data models within Data lakes.
- Collaborate with the whole team enabling a more creative intuitive platform.
- Experienced working with large-scale data processing pipelines within a cloud environment.
- Drive to implement and research new ways to maintain data models enabling new insights and process improvement.
- Background in designing and implementing metrics, dashboards and reports.
- Confident working with Python, r along with Pandas/Scikit learn
- Background in Cloud solutions such as AWS.
- Comfortable working in an autonomous fashion being responsible for projects.
- Hold a German work permit.
If you're an ambitious Senior Data Engineer who is looking for the next step up in being jointly responsible for driving forward a data strategy working in an innovative environment please send your CV to Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role