New York, USA , US$150000.00 - US$200000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
2019-03-28 16:13:01 +0000
Our client is looking for highly skilled Data Engineers to join their pioneering team, as they explore the cutting edge of technology and its application to global financial markets. The main focus of this research division is to innovate new discoveries in the broad realm of global market inefficiencies.
In this role, you will be responsible for production-grade data pipelines, databases, data availability, and research tools and infrastructure. You should also be comfortable building systems that make research and production efficient and reliable.
* Production-grade, big data ETL pipeline experience.
* Building and maintaining distributed services.
* Hadoop, spark, apache beam, dataflow, hive, storm, etc.
* Real-time big data streaming.
* Microservice architecture design and development.
* Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
Plus, but not required:
+ Experience building frontend systems.
+ Ability to derive generalization bounds for common ML algorithms.
+ Experience developing new machine learning algorithms.
The ideal candidate will also be curious and passionate and enjoy being challenged on a daily basis. You will also be eager to make an impact by doing real, hands-on research and development.
* Base salaries for this position range between $150-200K per annum + 30-40% uncapped bonus (dependant on level) and an impressive healthcare package!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role