New York, USA , US$150000.00 - US$200000.00 per annum + Bonus + Benefits
2019-03-28 16:13:01 +0000
Our client is looking for highly skilled Data Engineers to join their pioneering team, as they explore the cutting edge of technology and its application to global financial markets. The main focus of this research division is to innovate new discoveries in the broad realm of global market inefficiencies.
In this role, you will be responsible for production-grade data pipelines, databases, data availability, and research tools and infrastructure. You should also be comfortable building systems that make research and production efficient and reliable.
* Production-grade, big data ETL pipeline experience.
* Building and maintaining distributed services.
* Hadoop, spark, apache beam, dataflow, hive, storm, etc.
* Real-time big data streaming.
* Microservice architecture design and development.
* Strong understanding of data structures and algorithms.
Plus, but not required:
+ Experience building frontend systems.
+ Ability to derive generalization bounds for common ML algorithms.
+ Experience developing new machine learning algorithms.
The ideal candidate will also be curious and passionate and enjoy being challenged on a daily basis. You will also be eager to make an impact by doing real, hands-on research and development.
* Base salaries for this position range between $150-200K per annum + 30-40% uncapped bonus (dependant on level) and an impressive healthcare package!
Managing This Role
I manage a team of specialist Recruitment consultants, who focus their time purely on sourcing and building relationships with Data Science professionals in Greater New York Cit...Lewis's Full Bio