WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
5 months ago
Data Engineer - Freelance- 6 Month Contract- Berlin
The consultant will be working on building the real time acquiring platform. This system will monitor our merchant's activity and the health of their integrations and notify the right people when something is off.
Tasks and responsibilities:
● Be part of the team's rhythm: Engage in planning, daily stand-ups and retros
● Be proactive and help the team with own experiences: Contribute to technical decisions
● Be hands on: Deliver code and infrastructure required to reach the team's goals
· A mixture of Data Engineering and SRE skills are required
· Mindset: you enjoy the challenge of building something from scratch
· Experience with Python (Java and Golang also welcome)
· Understanding of time series and monitoring/observability techniques
· Experience with stream processing technologies (e.g. Kafka, Flink) is a huge plus
· Experience with anomaly
· Experience with CI/CD
Other information important for assignment
Additional nice to haves:
Building monitoring tools from scratch
Experience with high cardinality monitoring
Experience with heavy-volume streaming architectures
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.