WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Leiden, South Holland
€45000.00 - €60000.00 per annum + Extra benefits
4 months ago
Our client, a global market leader, is offering a unique experience by providing on-demand streaming services and building a personalized platform for each customer based on their liking. They are a well-established company on the Dutch market. Their Data team is scaling and they are hiring for multiple positions.
We are looking for a Data Engineer who:
- Has 3+ years of experience working as a Data Engineer with an advanced degree in computer science or another relevant discipline
- Is proficient with Python, feature engineering, and ETL jobs and work with a cloud platform (AWS, GCP, Azure)
- Has good communication skills and is able to communicate Machine Learning projects to technical and non-technical colleagues
The responsibilities of the Data Engineer include:
- Developing Data and Cloud Architecture for global enterprise-level companies and projects
- Drive innovation and large transformations for the company's clients by being at the heart of technical solutions and leading-edge product development
- Work closely with cloud teams, project managers, engineers, and business innovators
For the right Data Engineer the company offers:
- A competitive salary + bonus
- Secondary benefits such as a pension, health, holiday allowance
- Unlimited opportunities to grow within the company
If you are a Data Engineer who would fit this role or you know a Data Engineer who would, please apply here or reach out to me via:
P: +31 20 299 0835
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.