Data Driven Software Engineer.
Data Driven Software Engineer
Are you Spiderman ?
As in this modern day, the threat of cyber-attacks is ever present. Whether the business is a small start-up, SME, corporation, or even government authority the threat remains the same.
Now with this globally renowned IT security company that are are specialized in log management and security monitoring and well known for providing secure solutions that protect businesses of all sizes. They offer a full service from an initial audit to then designing and implementing unique cyber security solutions that stops hackers in their tracks.
In the 20+ years of successful business they have become experts in evolving with change/technology and particular industry requirements. Now 70 employees strong and with that have many long-term Swiss and international customers.
Now seeking a data driven software engineer ready to
Looking to add reinforcements to the team, just like the Avengers did when they added Spiderman. ….Are you Spiderman?
Exploring the day-to-day aspects
- Design, Implement and maintain highly available data pipelines that span across different SQL, NoSQL, Cloud, On Premise data systems which then feed the company's main product.
- Participate in the C++ application and perform real time deep packet inspection of the network traffic
- Focus on automation and high-quality well-designed software.
- Take on the mission within cyber security to protect what matters most with transparency, honesty, and trust
How do you make your impact ?
- Solid experience with Python
- Solid experience with RDBMS
- Good understanding of UNIX like scripting
- Experience/knowledge of search engines (EG Elasticsearch, etc)
- Experience/Knowledge of automated testing (EG TDD / BDD, etc)
- Experience/Knowledge of DevOps, AWS, Docker, Kubernetes is a plus
- Thoughtfulness of data privacy protocols when operating setting with strong confidentiality needs.
You can look forward to
- Long term stability in the ever growing and demanding market of cyber security
- Independent work with interesting and challenging customer projects.
- Flat hierarchies with good communication and fast decisions (7 person development team)
- Interesting challenges within the infrastructure
- An employer who is the king of "work life balance" this opportunity can be tailor made to fit in perfectly with your personal life.
- Or you can enjoy the modern office space which is ideally located in a beautiful historic centre which is a short walk away from the closet train station, cafes and shopping
- Competitive salary
- + normal fringe benefits
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Python.
Lead Software Engineer Python/Go
Apply Now One of the world's leading tech marketplace industry is looking for a highly capable Lead Software Engineer. You...
Tech Lead Python | €95000
Apply Now Are you a highly motivated team leader? You like tackling tasks head on? You enjoy sales and decision...
Full Stack Developer
Apply Now My client in research and education industry with an extensive reach across the Europe is looking for a...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.