WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
about 2 months ago
Freelance Data Centre Engineer/Planner needed in Amsterdam
Prior experience in this role (3-5 years), we are not looking for a senior profile for this position.
Responsible for designing, installing, planning and supporting LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems.
Skills and Competencies:
Network performance optimization; LAN/WAN knowledge; network design and implementation; CISCO certificate is a big plus. You need to follow-up and track multiple vendors so strong communication skills are very important.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Design, install, and maintain network hardware and software (LANs, WANs, network segments, Internet, and intranet systems).
- Monitor networks to ensure security and availability to specific users.
- Determine network and system requirements.
- Maintain integrity of the network, server deployment, and security.
- Ensure network connectivity throughout a company's LAN/WAN infrastructure is on par with technical considerations.
- Maintain network facilities in individual machines, such as drivers and settings of personal computers as well as printers, and in network servers such as file servers, VPNgateways, intrusion detection systems.
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.