Data Centre AWS/ GCP Cloud Architect.
Data Centre AWS/ GCP Cloud Architect
New role! Data Centre AWS and/or GCP Cloud Architect based in the UK or the Netherlands
We are looking for a Data Centre AWS and/or GCP Cloud Architect with 8+ years of experience. Core responsibilities include Architecture and Design for Datacentre and Public Cloud environment, providing the right frameworks and blueprints for the cloud infrastructure. Ensure that the environments are designed in such a way that they meet the program / project scope and business requirements. Act as a technical lead during the project life cycle as well as define and document roadmaps for this domain.
Skills and competencies:
· Deep technical knowledge and experience in AWS and/or GCP is a must, preferably holding relevant certifications (at least solution architect certification).
· Experience in different service models such as IaaS, PaaS, CaaS and FaaS on AWS.
· Container Orchestration such as Kubernetes and Container platforms such as Docker.
· Automation, Infrastructure as code, CI/CD Automation and Configuration Management.
· Good understanding of licensing structures on AWS and/or GCP.
· Cloud adoption/migration frameworks/projects including workload placement strategies.
· Cloud connectivity and workload mobility in multi and hybrid cloud environments.
· Security in the cloud, especially on the network and data layers.
· Strong understanding of security concepts such as micro segmentation, DDOS protection, Web Application Firewalls, API Gateways, SSL.
· Enterprise level compliancy and regulations with regards to Public Cloud and Telco.
· Familiar with the network concepts such as IPv4/IPv6, VLAN/Subnets/VRF, DMZ, CIDR, NSX, VPC, SDN, NFV) to a level good enough to work together with network design colleagues to produce high level designs.
· Agile way of working.
· Experience in defining cloud architectures and ensure environments for target cloud environments are setup in line with company policies. Define plan for cloud migrations, including cloud readiness designs, migration execution, CI/CD pipeline.
· Extensive experience in designing complex and large-scale cloud projects.
· Overall Application infrastructure design and implementation experience.
· Experience in Business Continuity Management and Disaster Recovery.
· Experience in workload mobility in hybrid cloud environments.
· Integration experience with IT Infrastructure and Operations Management tools such as monitoring, patching, backup, CMDB, IAM, operational Insights.
· Good understanding of Security in the private cloud, especially on the network and data layers.
· Gather business and functional requirements
· Definition, Architecture and Design of AWS and/or GCP landing zone and cloud environment.
· Create and maintain design guidelines, to provide a uniform framework to build services upon.
· Produce documentation for the engineering teams to build the solutions
· Provide steer on how to use code to model the designs and deployment, and provide the right level of abstraction, to drive the right decisions in architectures
· Work with Operational / Engineering and implementation Teams and propose new ideas of automation and be part of initiation of the coding.
· Develop architectures for first-of type deployments into AWS and/or GCP Cloud
· Drive POCs
Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com, message me via LinkedIn, or give me a call right away!
Gintare Butkute | Delivery Consultant
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 58557
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN GCP.
Cloud Security Architect
Our client focuses on cybersecurity steering, threat & vulnerability management and response. We translate key risks, business requirements and applicable...
Google Cloud DevOps Engineer (GCP)
NB: For this vacancy, we are considering both local and candidates located within the EU. Looking to join a company...
Data Centre AWS/ GCP Cloud Architect
New role! Data Centre AWS and/or GCP Cloud Architect based in the UK or the Netherlands We are looking for...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.