München (80331), Bayern
€60000.00 - €95000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Data Analytics Engineer (m/w) in Munich
You are looking for a challenging position in the field of Big Data? You´d love to be able to define a corporates way with your work? You´d like to make a footprint in one of the biggest companies of munich? Then just read!
As a profitable Tech-Company growth is essential to their Business Plan That also mirrors the actions which are explicitly focused on growth as a hole and in every single department. Existing solutions are modernized or completely renewed to guarantee best possible products and services. In this position you have the chance to reach something big in a meaningful Team.
Your challenging tasks:
- Automation of enormous Data Pipelines
- Design Data Models of operational and analytical excellence
- Working closely with collegiate Data Analytics Engineers to make decisions regarding variing tech-stack
What you should to the table:
- Excellent Knowledge of the field of Big Data and Cloud
- Drive to thrive and enthusiasm for crunching Data
- Very good English mandatory, German beneficial
Technologies and working environment:
- Python/Java/Go/Ruby, cloudish Big Data Tools(e.g. Redshift or similar) and SQL/NoSQL-Databases
- Attractive salary up to 96.000 €
- Flexible working hours and international team
- Social benefits
- Vivid working-atmosphere
- Family friendly working environment and very good chance to climb up the career ladder in one the fastest grwoing companies in Munich
Our application process:
After your application, we´ll dicuss together your profile and where I can introduce you. I´ll also discuss with you the companies that you are best possibly prepared for upcoming interviews.I´ll accompany you through the whole process. Also have a look at my portfolio for other positions: https://www.darwinrecruitment.com/de/job-search .
I´m looking forward to your application. Please send your CV to:
Or give me a call:
0049 (0) 89 26209 7144
Darwin Recruitment GmbH is specialised on consulting companies and candidates to coming on agreed terms.