WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Hourly Rate Negotiable
10 months ago
Data Analyst - Berlin - Freelance
One of our key clients is looking at ways to improve their Customer Journey for one of their fast growing web portals. They are looking for an experienced Data Analyst who can deep-dive into their various data sources, link the data and create a single view of the existing Customer Journey. The objective: better decision making, more effective conversion and optimisation rates overall and an improved CX!
Some of the key skills required include:
- Strong Data Analysis, Data Analytics skills and experience
- Business & Product Analytics with Performance Reporting
- Skills in SQL as well as R, Python, SPSS or SAS
- Web Analytics Tools such as Google Analytics
The role also requires very strong communication skills in both English and German to a good level, the ability to translate complex data and insights to enable recommendations and work across various teams (IT, Business, Data...) to help increase consistency in reporting. The role also involves:
- Working in Berlin, full time
- Being able to work independently on various work streams
- Analytical skills
- A good sense of humour and the chance to work in a fast growing business
Selection process is through initial phone interview followed by ideally a face to face meeting with my client. You will need to be authorised to live & work in Germany without restrictions. This is not a 100% remote role.