Amsterdam, North Holland , Up to €50.00 per hour
2019-05-17 09:58:13 +0100
Are you a dedicated Data Analyst who is keen to get involved in an in-depth HR project?
Are you someone that doesn't want to be stuck on one task and enjoys a role with huge variety?
What about the chance to work for an international company with more than 5000 employees?
I'm looking for someone who knows:
· Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree, preferably in an analytically related field, e.g. Computer Science, Business, Economics, Social Sciences, Human Resources etc
· 1-4 years' experience with reporting and analysis
· Strong quantitative analysis expertise in one or more analytics or BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Python, R, SQL)
· Advanced Excel skills is a prerequisite (advanced formulas, power pivots, matrix calculations etc.)
· Knowledge of the Workday Business Process Framework and Business Objects. Experience with building reports from Workday data both using Workday reporting functionality and external reporting tools
Who is interested in:
· Freelance assignment at a "Top employer"
· Above average salary
· A fantastic office in Amsterdam
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to email@example.com or message me via LinkedIn.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role