WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
Up to €50.00 per hour
10 months ago
Are you a dedicated Data Analyst who is keen to get involved in an in-depth HR project?
Are you someone that doesn't want to be stuck on one task and enjoys a role with huge variety?
What about the chance to work for an international company with more than 5000 employees?
I'm looking for someone who knows:
· Bachelor's degree and/or Master's degree, preferably in an analytically related field, e.g. Computer Science, Business, Economics, Social Sciences, Human Resources etc
· 1-4 years' experience with reporting and analysis
· Strong quantitative analysis expertise in one or more analytics or BI tools (PowerBI, Tableau, Python, R, SQL)
· Advanced Excel skills is a prerequisite (advanced formulas, power pivots, matrix calculations etc.)
· Knowledge of the Workday Business Process Framework and Business Objects. Experience with building reports from Workday data both using Workday reporting functionality and external reporting tools
Who is interested in:
· Freelance assignment at a "Top employer"
· Above average salary
· A fantastic office in Amsterdam
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org or message me via LinkedIn.