Berlin, Germany , €60000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
2019-03-13 12:47:58 +0000
My client are an A.I. driven financial services platform based in Berlin with huge investment potential and a pan European reach who are looking for a Data Scientist to assist both the Lead Data Scientist and Chief Risk officer in deriving risk insights from Data for implementation into their investment platforms.
- Perform data interpretation and presentation of highly accurate data.
- Work collaboratively cross-functionally delivering various risk and performance measures.
- Take ownership of tasks and projects from POC stage to implementation.
- Work closely with data team to enhance quality and drive forward risk model techniques.
- Masters degree or higher (Mathematics, Statistics, Business informatics, Finance or Economics)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage large amounts of data from various sources.
- Knowledge of extraction tools (SQL, R, Qlik or similar)
- Financial services background and risk experience would be beneficial.
If you're a Data analyst who is looking for that next step in their career working for one of the most forward thinking A.I. financial services get in touch at Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com with your CV and a suitable time to speak.
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin Recruitment I am a Data Science specialist for the Berlin and Hamburg markets. My main focus is to connect the best Data Scientists on the market with the most in...Daniel's Full Bio