Berlin, Germany , €60000.00 - €65000.00 per annum
2019-03-13 12:47:58 +0000
My client are an A.I. driven financial services platform based in Berlin with huge investment potential and a pan European reach who are looking for a Data Scientist to assist both the Lead Data Scientist and Chief Risk officer in deriving risk insights from Data for implementation into their investment platforms.
- Perform data interpretation and presentation of highly accurate data.
- Work collaboratively cross-functionally delivering various risk and performance measures.
- Take ownership of tasks and projects from POC stage to implementation.
- Work closely with data team to enhance quality and drive forward risk model techniques.
- Masters degree or higher (Mathematics, Statistics, Business informatics, Finance or Economics)
- Strong analytical skills and ability to manage large amounts of data from various sources.
- Knowledge of extraction tools (SQL, R, Qlik or similar)
- Financial services background and risk experience would be beneficial.
If you're a Data analyst who is looking for that next step in their career working for one of the most forward thinking A.I. financial services get in touch at Daniel.Neaves@darwinrecruitment.com with your CV and a suitable time to speak.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role