WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
6 months ago
Due to its continuous growth in the Dutch market, my client is looking for Data Analyst(s) to join their Amsterdam-based team. The company assists businesses and governmental organizations to become more data-driven and they have been part of the country's most exciting data projects.
The right Data Analyst should:
- Have at least 2 years of experience of working as a Data/Business Analyst
- Enjoy working with Analytics tools like Google Analytics and Adobe Analytics, experience with SQL is a plus
- Have experience with visualizing and presenting data with tools like PowerBI or Tableau
- Speak fluent Dutch
Your responsibilities as a Data Analyst would include:
- Diving into companies' data and converting it into useful insights
- Consulting various businesses and governmental organizations on the best practices with their available data
- Being part of a close-knit team of Data Engineers, Data Scientists, and Data Analysts in a company that is fully focused on Data
For the right Data Analyst the company offers:
- Competitive salary and a bonus structure
- Unlimited learning and development budget as well as a more experienced consultant as a coach
- Flexible working possibilities (even after Corona)
If you are a Data Analyst interested in this position or you know a Data Analyst who might be, please apply here or contact me via:
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.