Cyber Security Treat Protection Specialist
Germany, Germany , Negotiable
2019-03-11 15:32:46 +0000
If you are a Cyber Security Threat Protection Specialist and Interested in working for an exciting established company, that has a friendly but dynamic atmosphere, then look no further.
- Analysis, processing and removal of security incidents and decision on the implementation of necessary immediate measures (2nd & 3rd level support)
- Monitoring the systems for safety-relevant events and professional responsibility for the investigation and writing the analysis
- Development of concepts for the prevention and protection of threats and attacks of IT security incidents and development of remedial measures
- Cross-interface and expert advice in the selection, introduction and operation of IT security solutions and in the continuous development of the cyber defense environment
- Assessment and prioritization of security incidents for CRITIS-relevant systems based on the knowledge and experience of working in a Security Operation Center and the
- use of the SIEM software
The Successful candidate will have the following:
- A degree in computer science or another related field of study, or acquired equivalent skills or competences through professional experience
- Knowledge of how to perform threat, incident and vulnerability management.
- Certifications from SANS / GIAC are an advantage
- Good analytical and conceptual skills, confident manner, good communication, cooperation and consulting skills as well as initiative, commitment and resilience
- Knowledge in all common AV solutions, checkpoint firewalls, as well as products like Palo Alto, DarkTrace, Dynatrace
- Fluent German and English (spoken and written)
This role will be a 6 month contract with extensions
If this is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to send your CV and get in contact.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role