Cyber Security Treat Protection Specialist
Germany, Germany , Negotiable
2019-03-11 15:32:46 +0000
If you are a Cyber Security Threat Protection Specialist and Interested in working for an exciting established company, that has a friendly but dynamic atmosphere, then look no further.
- Analysis, processing and removal of security incidents and decision on the implementation of necessary immediate measures (2nd & 3rd level support)
- Monitoring the systems for safety-relevant events and professional responsibility for the investigation and writing the analysis
- Development of concepts for the prevention and protection of threats and attacks of IT security incidents and development of remedial measures
- Cross-interface and expert advice in the selection, introduction and operation of IT security solutions and in the continuous development of the cyber defense environment
- Assessment and prioritization of security incidents for CRITIS-relevant systems based on the knowledge and experience of working in a Security Operation Center and the
- use of the SIEM software
The Successful candidate will have the following:
- A degree in computer science or another related field of study, or acquired equivalent skills or competences through professional experience
- Knowledge of how to perform threat, incident and vulnerability management.
- Certifications from SANS / GIAC are an advantage
- Good analytical and conceptual skills, confident manner, good communication, cooperation and consulting skills as well as initiative, commitment and resilience
- Knowledge in all common AV solutions, checkpoint firewalls, as well as products like Palo Alto, DarkTrace, Dynatrace
- Fluent German and English (spoken and written)
This role will be a 6 month contract with extensions
If this is of interest to you, please do not hesitate to send your CV and get in contact.
Managing This Role
I’m a Senior Consultant at Darwin Specializing in the Cybersecurity sector. The technologies within Cybersecurity that I specialise in are as follows: Cognitive Security, Cyber ...Victoria's Full Bio