WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc800 - Swiss Franc900.00 per day
8 months ago
Cyber Security Engineer
In this role you have the opportunity to actively support our dynamic and agile Security & IAM engineering team. And that applies to every phase of the life cycle of the product for which you take responsibility - from evaluation, design, implementation and support to replacement.
The team is the hub when it comes to engineering security bases for authentication, confidentiality and integrity.
You help the team and our internal customers, together with our manufacturers, to select and use the best IT security products, to keep critical security data safe, to integrate secure communication protocols and to create a controlled operating environment.
A degree in computer science or business informatics. You have several years of experience in a similar function or as a Windows or Network Security Engineer, in the IT security or financial sector.
In addition, you have either already dealt with the following topics or you are well on your way there:
- Firewall technology and if possible from CheckPoint
- Web applications and their protection, keyword WAF and OWASP Top 10 (e.g. Airlock WAF)
- Web and email security via sanboxing process (e.g. FireEye)
- Remote access and VPNs (e.g. F5
- Operating systems Linux, Windows and everything related to SSL and SSH
- PowerShell, VB, #C, .net, Java, PHP
Please click apply or end your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com