Cyber Security Architect.
Cyber Security Architect
We are looking for someone like you who can:
- In close collaboration with IT teams, design a security architecture framework (guidelines, technology reference models, guidelines and training material) suitable to assess and embed security requirements into existing or new IT systems (business applications including SAP, IT infrastructure, cloud systems including Microsoft office 365).
- Perform cyber security architecture reviews and documentation of the security requirements in architecture handbooks in close collaboration, partnering and advising IT and business teams to implement a "secure by design" strategy.
- Implement, improve, and operationally manage adherence to the security reference architecture. This includes reviewing request for exceptions to network and system reference architectures.
- Keeping abreast of new security technologies, informed of new and updated industry frameworks and regulations: NIST CSF - SPs/NIST 800-53, ISO 27001/2, SANS Top 20 Critical Security Controls, CIS, PFMI, TOGAF, SABSA, GDPR/other DP regulations, GXP regulations.
- Jointly develop and maintain security technologies architecture road maps with the IT infrastructure organization.
- Support team members on design and continuous improvement of the security education training awareness program (SETA) on components to enable IT security architecture improvements.
- University Degree in Information Security, IT or equivalent, Master's degree in information security related domains is strongly desirable.
- Certifications such as but not limited to CISSP-ISSAP, CISM, CCSP, CCSK, TOGAF, SABSA,
- 10+ years of professional work experience in information technology and or information security.
- 4+ years of experience in security architecture.
- Working experience with security and infrastructure technologies such as Cisco Duo, ISE, Umbrella, Secure End Point and NetFlow; Netwrix, Microsoft Office 365 Security, NG Firewalls/ IDPs, DER/EPP, SIEM, Vulnerability Management, and Secure Coding.
- You are confident and able to communicate why security is a business enabler.
- Beneficial: You have knowledge of GXP, CSV and pharmaceutical industry related regulations.
- You have strong verbal and written communication skills in English. German is a plus.
- You are resilient, self-reliant/self-motivated, proactive with high degree of accountability and you have excellent operating skills in a dynamic team environment.
- You are a strong communicator: presentation and training, relationship management, consultation, negotiation.
- You have a high level of personal integrity, ability to professionally handle confidential matters and convince by appropriate level of judgment and maturity.
- You can work in a matrix and geographically dispersed organization.
- If needed, you could travel around 30% of your working time (worldwide)
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.