Denmark , Equity options
2018-02-27 08:55:00 +0000
Back-end, Mobile, .NET
My client is looking for a Senior Developer to join as a CTO/Lead Developer that will be responsible for the overall architecture of the company. At the heart of this role is the opportunity to join a unique startup in and remain coding day-to-day, both leading and guiding the team.
The business is on a mission is to make it easier to get out and do sports with old and new friends - whether you need a court to play on, an activity to participate in or people to play with. They launched in September 2014 and are optimized for iPhone, Android and the web. At the core of their product is a versatile engine that can integrate with most booking and activity systems in the world. They've built a unique product that changes the way people access sports activities. Now they need your help to get to the next level.
They are seeking a developer who's ambition lies beyond salary as ownership in the company will be offered in conjunction with salary.
- Your job will be to manage the development of their apps and websites as well as integrations to booking and resource management systems.
- You will define the architecture and ensure that we deliver the technology on the goals we set.
- You will manage and guide the development team.
- You will be part of the management team and be part of the strategic business decisions.
- You have a lot of experience with core web technologies
- You would like to lead your own team and make the key technology and workflow decisions
- You would like to manage and scale a service with thousands of users
- You would like to be part of a rapidly growing startup with international ambitions
- Experience with .Net, NodeJS, iOS or Android development is a plus, but not a requirement
- Experience in working in a startup is a plus, but not a requirement
You'll be part of a small company that's growing at rocket speed. They are a team of seven people with a passion for sport. They have promising sales pipeline, and looking to start franchising agreements in new European markets early 2018.
They are located in Founders House, Startup Village at Islands Brygge.
Managing This Role
I began my career at Darwin after graduating with First Class Honours in History and travelling through South Africa. I specialise in recruiting for the Microsoft .NET market, p...Samuel's Full Bio