WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc800.00 - Swiss Franc900 per day
about 1 month ago
This position offers a unique opportunity to work in an international environment and to get in touch with a wide range of actors. Our architecture is currently undergoing fundamental change: in this position, you will work with us to advance innovative solutions for a wide variety of technologies. You use the latest technologies and bring your technical expertise to our dynamic and agile team. In this role, you are responsible for at least one product and have the opportunity to participate in every phase of the life cycle, from evaluation, design, implementation and support to replacement. Your future team is the hub when it comes to engineering security bases for authentication, confidentiality and integrity.
You help the team and our internal customers, together with our manufacturers, to select and use the best cryptographic products, to keep critical security data safe, to integrate secure communication protocols and to create a controlled operating environment.
Responsibilities & Experience
You have a degree in computer science or business informatics as well as several years of experience in a similar function or as a Windows or Network Security Engineer, in the IT security or financial sector. In addition, you have either already dealt with the following topics or are on the best way to get there:
- Active Directory Certificate Services, Doman Services and possibly also Federation Services
- HSM products, preferably from Thales / Gemalto
- Smart cards (ID Prime MD)
- Cryptographic algorithms (AES, RSA, DES) and security functions (MAC)
- Symmetrical and asymmetrical key management (PKI)
- Authentication and encryption protocols (SSL / TLS, SSH, Kerberos, OAuth, OpenID Connect
- Operating systems: Windows, Red Hat Enterprise Linux
- Script and programming languages: Java, C # .NET, PowerShell, Python
- Manufacturers and products: MyID CMS, SafeNet Luna HSM, Keyon true-Xtender
- Standards: PKCS # 11, X.509, NIST, FIPS 140
- ITIL, DevOps, Scrum
- Very good knowledge of German and English
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com