$70000 - $140000 per year|
I am recruiting on behalf of a client which is currently seeking a experienced Mechanical Engineer/Cryogenics Engineer based in Newport Beach, California.
- 5+ years experience within Mechanical Engineering.
- Experience using Process Flow Design.
- DC and AC equipment design experience.
- Knowledge with flow and pipe sizing.
- Understanding thermal effects on design.
- Comfortable with liquid hydrogen or cryogenic liquids.
- Good people skills
- Ability to work with multiple discipline projects.
- Design Hydrogen-related equipment systems including;
- Motors and hydraulics, instrumentation, valves, piping, dispensers, fittings and welding.
- Develop test plans for validating design enhancements.
- Manage the bill of materials for equipment.
- Conduct data analysis to facilitate continuous improvements.
- Develops necessary documentation.
- Great rates of pay
- Career Progression
- Medical Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- 401 (K)
- Vision Insurance
If this is something you could be interested in please apply and one of our dedicated consultants will be in touch.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Harry Pluck
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Mechanical Design.
Technical Lead - Mechanical Engineering
Do you want to work in a company, where you make an impact in your daily work? About the hiring...
My client produces rotary products for many industries, that include aerospace, automotive, watches, medical, and more. You could join their...
We are seeking a highly talented and motivated Polymechanic to join our globally successful client, a medium-sized group of companies...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.