CPE Integration Manager
Amsterdam, North Holland , €530.00 - €550.00 per day
2018-11-26 15:34:42 +0000
The leading telecom company in Europe is looking for a CPE Integration Manager contractor with a relevant experience in CPE/STB, IPTV sector, VOIP and Cisco technologies and general experience in the broadcast media sector.
The person will be part of a major STB project. The contract will be extendend for several months until 2 years if the contractor works well within the team.
- E2E System Integration activities
- Technical solution delivery to field trials
- Contribution to E2E design
- Investigate issues and coordinate resolution of issues and defects within technology and -with external vendors
- Engages in hands-on support for project activities
- Support Service transition and QA Team on investigation of P1 issues
- The role is a key integration position responsible for the Technology service implementation of Entertainment Products & Services across 12 EU countries in order to enable the delivery of revenue growth primarily across our B2C unit
- This individual will be the go to service & technology integration contact for our Products organization for both in flight product developments and our overall technology strategy to support growth and customer proposition plans around the Entertainment portfolio
- The person will perform through technology and service integration activities across Europe, all markets and align individuals around the Customer Value Proposition
- This role is pivotal in bringing together E2E products and services at the integration activity level, including drawing in IT, Core, Access, Mobile & Technology groups such that we build a compelling and differentiated service across the entire customer journey, not just the core product functionality, with built-in quality, robustness and operational excellence instrumentation and operating model design
- This role must also focus on achieving wider Technology objectives around scale, cost efficiency, speed to market and quality
The contract is initially until December 2018, however the project itself will last longer, so it has a high probability of extension.
Please note: only if you are eligible for working in the Netherlands your profile is going to be considerated.
Managing This Role
I started to work as a Recruiter last year in the beautiful Bologna (Italy) as an HR Specialist. My main responsibility was reviewing the candidates’ profile, in terms of their ...Elisabetta's Full Bio