Corporate Project Manager
Amsterdam, North Holland , €480.00 - €500.00 per day
2019-01-15 16:02:04 +0000
The leading telecommunication company in Europe is looking for a Project Manager who has worked with multiple teams (business, technical, operations and product) in Corporate and with Affiliates (countries and clients).
The initial contract will be 3 months with expected extension.
- Quality Mgmt. - Ensure the project is run to quality standards and adheres to the project delivery framework; provide coaching and guidance to workstream leads and business teams within your portfolio to meet team standards; manage risks and resolve issues that impact quality, scope, and schedule
- Project Governance & Control - Manage project teams across a number of divisions and support functions (i.e. HR, Finance); oversee project team resources up to 50 staff (internal/external) in a matrix environment; develop and gain agreement to project plan; determine, procure and manage appropriate resources internally/externally to deliver the projects; implement and maintain a consistent project mgmt. methodology; be accountable for all aspects of cross project risk, issues and contingency; ensure business sponsorship and engagement, including steering group activities for project escalation; provide project reporting and updates; communications complex issues in simple report format to all levels the organization
- Financial Mgmt. - Manage, forecast, and track budgets; facilitate the definition and gain agreement to the budget; work with Finance to understand impact of any tasking or re-phasing on project; ensure project delivers the capability to enable the stated benefits; tracks benefits
- Experiences in the telecom sector
- Based in mainland Europe
- Eligiable to work in the Netherlands
- Good communincation skills in English