WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
7 months ago
6 Months ++
Conversation Analyst - Chatbot, LiveEngage, Analytics, fluent German
Darwin AG are currently partnered with a leading Telecoms provider based in Zurich who are working on a number of Chatbot projects and are looking hire a German speaking Conversation Analyst initially for 6 months with the option to extend to the end of the year.
The conversation analyst is a hybrid role of first line human agent and quality assurance. You will be responsible for bot training and tuning within the knowledge base utilizing analytics from the bot system. The primary goal of the conversation analyst is to improve the intent match rate and decrease the false positive rate of the bot.
- Have at least 6 months experience as an agent
- Be able to take conversations with consumers as an agent
- Review transcripts within LiveEngage and bot platform to refine and tune bot responses when the bot fails and when it provides incorrect responses
- Know how to identify trends within conversations, make and defend suggestions
- Must have familiarity with MS Excel and PowerPoint
- Fluent German - Reading, Writing, Speaking
Please contact me with an updated CV to email@example.com. My client is looking for someone to start immediately after 1 telephone/video call.