Contractor Care Officer
Billericay, Essex , £20000 - £28000 per annum + Additional Benefits
2019-05-14 17:04:42 +0100
Careers at Darwin
- Assist the CC&CTL with any contractor queries.
- Ensure that Customer Relationship Management system / time management system accurately reflects any and all placements for contractors before they commence engagement and send welcome pack to new contractors.
- Ensure that any purchase orders are in place prior to commencement of contract workers.
- Produce and maintain a log of all contractor end dates and expiry of guarantee periods.
- Ensure that all sales consultants are reminded of any and all contractors approaching the end of their assignment as a minimum of 6 weeks or 1/3 of the assignment before the end.
- Act as back up support to all other Contractor Care and compliance Services team members in the event of absence for any reason.
- Understand and assist the end to end Swiss payroll solution.
- Understand and assist the end to end German AUG payroll solution.
- Understand and assist the end to end Dutch payroll solution
- Take ownership of document creation and Compliance of all new Contracts to Clients/Contractors and monitor sent and received Terms & Conditions.
- Understand Compliance regulation in all the areas that Darwin trade.
- Be the 'go to' point for all sales teams to challenge and understand acceptable contractor working structures and systems.
- Manage and mitigate Company risk of the entire Contractor portfolio regarding payroll, taxation and work permit risks.
- Operate a traffic light system of risk to demonstrate areas of concern within the Company portfolio of contractors.
- Understand where the legal risks of contractor work lie and ensure that the Company is best protected against these risks.
- Ensure document management of all contractors around compliancy-based issues is properly managed.
- Maintain the invoice discounting report.