Computer Vision Engineer
Hamburg, Germany , €65000.00 - €75000.00 per annum
2019-05-10 11:03:18 +0100
My client is a leading Identity verification service in Hamburg with the sole ambition of revolutionising the way we store our own personal data. A strong data driven business they're looking for a Computer Vision to come on board to help them build a data management platform driven by A.I.
- As a Computer Vision Engineer you'll be conceptualising and developing strategies for preparation and normalisation of image data for further processing & analysis.
- Development and implementation of innovative analysis methods for digital validation along with evaluation of ID documents.
- Provide integration methods of analytic processes within the processing pipeline
- Keep up to date with the latest technologies, reading academic papers and staying connected to the Data Science community.
- Expert knowledge in Computer Vision and image processing applications including both conceptual and practical experience.
- Strong knowledge of image pre-processing, sanitisation, prep tasks and solutions.
- Knowledge of image analysis - Feature extraction, matching, templating local binary patterns.
- Deep understanding of OpenCV or comparable computer vision frameworks.
- C/C++ Programming skills and experience with OCR processing concepts.
- Practical experience with Deep Learning concepts.
- Nice to have IT infrastructure - Container Management/orchestration.
- Flexible working hours and space to instigate your creative qualities.
- Strong and passionate agile team purely from a digital background.
- Work with the latest and state of the art technologies.
- Flexibility over Hardware.
- Work in a modern office.
If you are a Computer Vision Engineer looking to work with the latest technologies in the identity verification space in a rapidly growing company with vast investment scope, do get in touch. This opportunity is for someone who really likes challenges, learning new skills and trying new things this could be the role for you!
Managing This Role
Here at Darwin Recruitment I am a Data Science specialist for the Berlin and Hamburg markets. My main focus is to connect the best Data Scientists on the market with the most in...Daniel's Full Bio