Commercial Property Manager.
Commercial Property Manager
Job: Commercial Property Manager
Location: On-Site - Berlin
Industry: Real Estate
Contact Duration: 6 Months + Potential Extension
Vacancies Available: 1
- You will be the main point of contact for clients and tenants, you will be handling the commercial management of real estate.
- You are at the forefront for master data maintenance, rental receipt control, handover, return of rental space, tenant correspondence and utility bills.
- With your commercial knowledge you will support the invoice verification and secondary account assignment.
- Budget management and reporting to the owner is also one of your responsibilities.
- Experience with real estate commercial training or real estate specialist or comparable qualifications
- Professional experience in commercial management of commercial real estate
- Can be reliable and independent
- Structured and a smart way of working
- Strong communication skills and give a good level of service
Please contact firstname.lastname@example.org for more information on the vacancy.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Other.
Senior Front End Developer
Apply Now I am working with a client whos goal is to become the company at the forefront of Digital...
Mitarbeiter(m/w/d) in Zahlungsverkehr
Apply Now Unser Kunde ist ein renommierter Finanzdienstleister und sucht zum nöchstmöglichen Zeitpunk nach einen Mitarbeiter(m/w/d) in Zahlungsverkehr und Reklamationen...
Apply Now UX/UI Designer - Hannover - 18 Months Job - UX/UI Researcher Client Location - Hannover Remote work offering...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.