CMS/ Web Engineer
Solothurn, Switzerland , Swiss Franc80000.00 - Swiss Franc100000.00 per annum
2019-07-29 13:38:23 +0100
A well-established and dynamic IT company, operating in the healthcare sector. Developing, operating and distributing electronic industry applications and services of the highest quality and data security.
Due to a period of growth, they are looking to strengthen their team, and as the right developer for the role…
- Strong professional experience working with WordPress, Typo3, Jira Confluence, Google Analytics, etc. (Integration, configuration, and parameterization)
- Creative thinking and knowledge of Adobe CS (Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.)
- Hands-on mentality.
- Fluent German communication skills.
- A team player
- Inspired by new technology and technology trends
- Structured and systematic in your way of thinking
- A Swiss or EU National
- Building unified content management systems for corporate and product websites.
- Migrate and redesign existing websites and integrate content repositories.
- Parameterisation of Jira and Confluence to represent business processes.
- Building new workflows with board tools and plug-ins that evaluate and contribute to the further digitalization of the business.
- Working closely with the Project and Operations team.
- Creating mockups and visualizations for software development.
- Working with state-of-the-art infrastructure and tools.
- Excellent social benefits.
- Open and innovative corporate culture.
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role