Cloud Systems Engineer.
Cloud Systems Engineer
CHF90000 - CHF110000 per year|
Are you a talented Cloud Systems Engineer, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of Microsoft cloud (Azure / m365) and global workplace management?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Cloud Systems Engineer role you will be primarily responsible for supporting the further development of their Microsoft cloud platform.
Specific tasks include:
- Project management in our platform area (iaas, SaaS and PaaS)
- Co-definition of the cloud architecture, primarily Microsoft Azure
- Consulting, operation and further development of the cloud platforms along with our external partners
- Requirements analysis for cloud computing, development of policies and standards
To be the right person for Cloud Systems Engineer role you will need direct experience of Microsoft cloud (Azure / m365) and global workplace management.
We also need you to have:
- Experience as a System Engineer in the cloud environment (at least 3 years) including architecture
- Communication skills in German and English, both spoken and written
- Good understanding of processes in an industrial environment
It's important that you have basic training in computer science (hf/fh).
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Cloud Systems Engineer role is between CHF 90,000 - CHF 110,000 per annum.
In addition, you can earn a personal performance bonus of up to CHF3,000 per annum should you hit your personal targets.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- Child benefits
- Modern work environment
- Latest cloud technologies
The business you'll be working for is a leading solution provider in laboratory technology for R&D, Quality Control and production worldwide.
Think that this Cloud Systems Engineer role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Apply Now Are you an experienced System Engineer? Do you have experience with Microsoft Azure? Do you want to work...
Apply Now Ben jij een DevOps Engineer? Heb jij ervaring met automatiseren? Wil jij werken met de nieuwste technologie? Lees...
Apply Now Do you have experience as a System Administrator? Do you want to work in an international environment? Do...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.