Cloud Solutions Architect
Zürich, Switzerland , Swiss Franc850 - Swiss Franc950 per day
2018-05-17 17:58:53 +0100
Cloud Solution Architect - Job Description:
About the role
In your engagement, you will play a central role in the complete solution lifecycle including software architecture, development, customization, integration as well as main technical architecture reference for various teams.
You will provide thought leadership on best practices for architectural design, understand the Office 365 solution stack, and have a thorough understanding of enterprise application integration involving Digital Workplace, Communication and Collaboration technologies.
This role requires a proven technical skill set that has been demonstrated in the development of enterprise Line of Business applications and their integration into heterogeneous enterprise systems.
Your responsibilities include:
- Define and design the service architecture for Office 365 and related technologies, including Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, PowerApps, Flow, PowerBI and Yammer
- Lead architecture and design reviews for SharePoint projects that focus on planning, deploying, and targeting new or significant modifications of existing enterprise SharePoint implementations including the following technologies: Business Process and Forms, Business Intelligence, Collaboration, CRM, Enterprise Content Management, and Portals
- Provide technical expertise in identifying, evaluating, and developing effective procedures and systems requirements that meet business requirements providing high quality technical solutions and exemplary customer service.
- Participate in the gathering and documenting of requirements from non-technical business users.
About the team
The Digital Workplace (DWP) navigates us through our everyday working life, allowing everybody at to work seamlessly together and quickly adapt to changing business needs anywhere from any device. The DWP connects us with external partners, integrates all applications & information and leverages future innovation.
The DWP team and approach is fully supported by agile methodologies to ensure e-2-e responsibility, quicker time to market and to help us center our work on the customer experience we want to deliver.
- 7+ years' experience with business information systems integration or custom business application design and development in a professional technology consulting
- Hands-on experience with Office 365 architecture, administration and best practices combined with a strong current knowledge of collaboration solutions, including Exchange Online, Skype for Business Online, SharePoint Online, OneDrive for Business, Teams, PowerApps, Flow, PowerBI and Yammer
- Demonstrated experience with heavily customized (On-premises) SharePoint environments:
- Good understanding about the underlying components in the space of Identity and Access Management (Active Directory Federation Services (ADFS), Azure AD Connect (AADC) and Azure Active Directory (AAD)), Security and Compliance in Azure/Office 365
- Proven design, planning, preparation, and implementation experience with Office 365 in complex environments and experience with co-existence between on and off-premise environments while leading a migration
- Progressive, consultative, highly technical (both hands on and solution design) IT experience with other Microsoft Cloud computing solutions
- Experience in getting people to consensus in highly segregated organisational structures
- "Let's-do-this" personality that is comfortable with saying "no"
- Ability to reduce complexity wherever possible
- Be a thought leader, inspire and motivate others and earn follow-ship of sprint team members within the agile working environment
- Understanding both "old" and "modern" ways of SHP development, including SPFx
- In depth understanding of Authn/Authz concepts in both the Online and On-premise world
- Complicated records management, (information) security and heavily customized provisioning scenarios
PLease click on reply or send your CV to Kiran.Oogarah@darwinrecruitment.com
Managing This Role
I have worked in the recruitment industry almost my entire working life and have seven years’ experience in the industry including the last four years in IT. Initially working w...Kiran's Full Bio