WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc120000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
25 days ago
Second largest multinational professional services network in the world. 3,200 employees from 72 countries. Diverse office environment. Innovative and modern in thought and location. Flexible working and further education support.
Our client is one of the Big Four auditors and the second largest professional services firm in the world. In Switzerland alone, they employ 3,200 talented people from 72 countries and value diversity and multi-culturalism. They have a huge network of clients in the industries of Retail, Energy, Finance, Health, Pharmaceuticals, Sports, Hospitality, Telecommunications, Public and Processing.
They are looking for a Cloud Solution Engineer to join their internal IT team.
As the right person for the job, you have:
- A strong understanding of one or more programming language (eg: C#, Java) as well as scripting languages (eg: Bash, PowerShell, Python, Perl)
- 2-3 experience working with Microsoft Azure (Azure DevOps a plus!)
- Working experience with UML.
- Experience working on CI/CD implementations (GitLab or VSTS, MS TFS, Jira/Confluence)
- Experience with Docker, Kubernetes, Rancher, SonarQube or Veracode
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- A 'can do' attitude and welcome new challenges
- Able to work in a team with a culture that is open, caring and free
- Not afraid to ask for and give constructive feedback
- Passionate about the cloud
- Someone who likes working on multiple tasks in parallel and is ready to take on responsibility from day one
- Passionate about learning business processes and designing innovative solutions
- A good communicator who can communicate the needs of your (internal) customers and you are willing to go the extra mile for them
- A Swiss or EU National
- Fluent in English (German an advantage)
- Supporting internal customers with your highly specialised IT knowhow in Cloud technologies, focused around Microsoft Azure
- Designing new cloud solutions, migration of existing on-premise and private cloud applications, and integration of such solutions into the existing landscape of enterprise applications
- Providing advice on how to best solve a problem using the appropriate technologies, concepts and products by either choosing a standard product (SaaS or standard enterprise software) or implementing a custom-built solution that optimally leverages cloud concepts (PaaS, IaaS) or a combination of the two
- Supporting internal customers and colleagues within IT (engineers, architects, demand managers, requirements engineers etc) with analysis, conception and implementation of new projects and solutions
- Taking an active role in supporting the team in project preparation, requirements engineering, prototyping and concept reviews
- Helping the cloud platform team establish the architecture and operational model for cloud-based applications
- This includes the definition of a governance model, application blueprints, guidelines and best practice documentation.
- Finding solutions that fulfil the territory-specific requirements while staying aligned with global standards and solutions
- The company:
- One of the largest digital networks in the world
- Multi-national, headquartered in London with an office in central Zurich
- 3,200 employees from 72 countries in the Zurich office
- Defines and lives the values that shape the company: Personal and Professional, Economic and Ecological, Social and Ethical
- Diverse workforce and client base
- Young environment and space to bring ideas
- Completely redesigned work environment
- Relocation package and flights to interview paid for (if from outside of Switzerland)
- Bonus scheme offered on top of salary
- Mobile phone package paid for
- Flexible working hours and opportunity for home office
- 5 weeks vacation
- 9% of the companies revenue is invested into training and further education/development of their staff
- Numerous staffing events fully paid for
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.
Leading managed service provider. 20 years in the business. Pioneers of Cloud technology in Switzerland. National and international clients from a wide variety of backgrounds. Fantastic benefits and dedicated, hardworking teams. Are you a Cloud DevOps Engineer looking for a new challenge in Biel? The challenge: Responsible for cloud process automation and automation of CI / CD pipelines Developing automatisms and tools for testing, rollout and monitoring of new products and services and supporting their transition into productive operation Responsible for the design, implementation and development of our cloud platform solutions based on Microsoft Azure and AWS Following technology trends in the marketplace Working in an agile methodology Your skills: Trained and/or certified in working with the Cloud Experience in a cloud / PaaS environment and an understanding of modern DevOps tools and deployment automation practices Sound knowledge in the field of automation, continuous delivery and deployment In-depth knowledge of the scripting and programming languages such as PowerShell, Python, MS Graph, API, Terraform Fluent in German and English A Swiss or EU National The company and the perks: Flexible working models Modern workplace conveniently reached by car or public transport (with zone card or cark park paid, depending on preference) Higher than average holiday allowance Sport membership discounts and sickness insurance Support for further development and sabbaticals If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Your tasks You're involved in pre- and post-sales by implementing the needs of our clients in the cloud and modern workplace architecture topics at the technical level You understand the business context of our customers and can support them in technical solution designs to optimize their overall productivity You are responsible for the end-to-end customer experience by working out successful customer solutions and ensuring a stable and secure operational design of customer solutions You will design the netrics managed cloud architecture roadmap and ensure continuous design optimization of our services You develop the technical guidelines and concepts for our cloud and modern workplace solutions You have a supportive role in service development and define cloud deployment patterns and blueprints your profile You have completed a degree in computer science and have further certificates in the areas of Cloud Computing (MCSA, MCSE, AWS), Azure, GIT and Modern Workplace with Office365 You have experience in creating cloud concepts and solutions as well as agile forms of work (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps) and EMM (Enterprise Mobility Management) You are proficient in Azure Cloud Computing and IaaS Connectivity as well as Conception of Logical Network, Building Blueprints, ARM Templates, Scripting and Programming Skills (Python, PowerShell LSI, MS Graph API) You speak fluent German and English, have excellent communication skills and have a confident demeanor (at senior management level) Your problem-solving skills as well as your design skills are pronounced You are committed to the needs of our customers
Leading managed service provider. 20 years in the business. Pioneers of Cloud technology in Switzerland. National and international clients from a wide variety of backgrounds. Fantastic benefits and dedicated, hardworking teams. Are you a Cloud Engineer with a specialism in Azure looking for a new challenge in Biel? The challenge: Ensure the operation of our cloud platforms and are responsible for their monitoring Taking responsibility for all the deployment of cloud applications Analyze, troubleshoot and optimize cloud services Manage the licensing of our cloud customers Responsible for back-up cycles, upgrading and patching, and performance enhancement Your skills: You have completed a degree in computer science and experience in a cloud / PaaS environment You have additional certificates around Cloud You have an understanding of cloud computing You have experience in AD, Azure, VMware, Office 365, AWS You speak fluent German and English You are a Swiss or EU National The company and the perks: Flexible working models Modern workplace conveniently reached by car or public transport (with zone card or cark park paid, depending on preference) Higher than average holiday allowance Sport membership discounts and sickness insurance Support for further development and sabbaticals If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further. Email: email@example.com
DevOps Engineer - Docker, AWS, Ubuntu, Python €65.000,- gross - 8% holiday allowance - pension - courses - conferences - flexible working hours Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer (Docker, AWS, Ubuntu, Python) looking to join an established scale-up active in over 4 offices across the globe? Are you interested in working with a multidisciplinary team on an international search platform, where innovation, security, privacy and collaboration are key? Have you got what it takes to manage deployments, develop tools, design on-premise and cloud based infrastructure automation, and more? We are looking for someone who… Has 3+ years of Linux Devops experience, with technologies like: Docker, AWS, Linux, Jenkins, Python And preferably handson experience with security and privacy: best practices, policies, logging, etc. Who fares well in a multidisciplinary team across multiple time zones, is pro-active, creative, self-organising yet collaborative Who is interested in… Making a difference: working on high-level, scalable platforms with a mission to create privacy and secure online experiences With a team who encompass that mission: collaboration, striving for innovation, privacy, security and the freedom to bring in new ideas An informal working culture, however working with the latest technologies, continuously strive for automation, designing new solutions and multidisciplinary teams For a company who… Offers a competitive salary, 8% holiday allowance, pension, free choice of hardware, travel allowance, business trips, L&D budget An informal working culture: flexible working hours, lunch, collaboration, sharing knowledge, idea's Continuously strives for a private online presence, with a strong footprint in the community driving change around this, involving leaders in this industry to advise and work with Is your (online) privacy important to you? Are you an experienced DevOps Engineer looking for a new job where you can make change in this domain? Look nu further, apply and interview next week!