WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc140000.00 per annum
4 months ago
Leading managed service provider. 20 years in the business. Pioneers of Cloud technology in Switzerland. National and international clients from a wide variety of backgrounds. Fantastic benefits and dedicated, hardworking teams.
Are you a Cloud Solutions Architect with a specialism in Azure looking for a new challenge in Biel?
Do you want to take on the challenge of:
- Pre- and post-sales by implementing the needs of clients in Cloud and/or Modern Workplace Architecture on a technical level
- Understanding the business context of customers and supporting them in technical solution designs for the purpose of optimising their overall productivity
- Taking on responsibility for the end-to-end customer experience, working out successful customer solutions and ensuring a stable and secure operational design of customer solutions
- Designing managed cloud architecture roadmaps and ensuring continuous design optimization of services
- Developing technical guidelines and concepts for cloud and modern workplace solutions
- Taking a supportive role in service development and define cloud deployment patterns and blueprints
- Certified and/or trained in Cloud Computing (MCSA, MCSE, AWS), Azure, GIT and Modern Workplace with Office365
- Professional experience creating cloud concepts and solutions
- Experienced in agile working (Scrum, Kanban, DevOps) and EMM (Enterprise Mobility Management)
- Proficient in Azure Cloud Computing and IaaS, Conception of Logical Network, Building Blueprints, ARM Templates, Scripting and Programming Skills (Python, PowerShell LSI, MS Graph API)
- Fluent German and English, and an excellent communicator
- Excellent problem-solving skills
- Committed to the needs of customers
- Swiss or EU National
The company and the perks:
- Flexible working models
- Modern workplace conveniently reached by car or public transport (with zone card or cark park paid, depending on preference)
- Higher than average holiday allowance
- Sport membership discounts and sickness insurance
- Support for further development and sabbaticals
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.