Swiss Franc1000.00 - Swiss Franc120000.00 per annum
24 days ago
Are you a Cloud Architect who wants to work for a market-leading software consultancy?
Do you want to work in a modern and agile organisation using the latest technologies?
Are you interested in working for a business partnered with Microsoft with customers such as: Mercedes, Siemens & Google?
I'm looking for someone who wants to take on the challenge of:
- Working closely with a project manager to support Cloud and IoT projects from start to finish
- Gathering the needs and requirements of the customer and creating solutions, concepts and cost estimates based on this
- Presenting these quotes and solutions to customers
- Shaping the architecture of the Cloud solution and leading the development and implementation process, acting as a lead developer and tester
- Being a passionate and enthusiastic leader who can share this enthusiasm with the team and customers alike
- Willing to work on client site 4 days a week, based in Bern (travel provided for)
- Swiss or EU National located in Switzerland
- Speaks Fluent German & English
Who is skilled in:
- Implementation of Cloud projects based in Azure
- At least 2 years of experience in software development in the area of Cloud solutions based in C#/.NET
- Developing web APIs and securing web APIs (OpenID Connect, OAuth2, Azure Active Directory
- Strong professional experience working with Arc42, Microservices, Containers, NoSQL, DDD, TDD, Infrastructure As Code, Ci/CD, and Git
- Professional experience working with Azure/Azure IoT Hub, MQTT, and/or AMQP as an advantage
For a company who:
- Offer attractive challenges in an innovative working environment
- Constantly offer promotion challenges
- Provide excellent training and very good employment conditions
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.