WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc800 - Swiss Franc900 per day
9 months ago
Azure Cloud Architect
Our client who are a financial services institution in Zurich are recruiting for an Azure Cloud Architect to join their team.
Our team is on a mission to enable and facilitate the usage of Cloud services on all levels. We are therefore seeking a hardworking Cloud/DevOps Architect with a strong "can do" attitude for problem solving in a hybrid multi-Cloud environment. In close collaboration with your team colleagues you will drive for and build Cloud concepts, drive integration topics, consult our customers on Cloud application development or migration projects and craft integration solutions.
Tasks & Activities
- Drive for, implement, integrate and operate various solutions in the Public Cloud integration context.
- Build and promote standard methodologies for Infrastructure as Code, CI/CD, security and DevOps.
- Ensure that all implementations follow internal quality, security and other standards.
- Build content to Cloud knowledge management, execute internal trainings and present to the developer communities.
- Define and implement security related architectures, specifically for Cloud services.
- Are exposed to open source Cloud technologies (e.g. Kubernetes, Open Stack, Cloud Foundry.
- Craft solutions in Bash, PowerShell, Python, Go, .NET or Java in co-creation with your customers and other team colleagues.
- You work as a Solution Architect/Engineer for at least 5 years and have a strong full-stack Developer or Infrastructure Engineering background.
- You bring hands-on experience with building/maintaining applications and infrastructure in at least one of the top tier Cloud ecosystems like Microsoft Azure,Amazon Web Services, Alibaba Cloud or Google Cloud Platform.
- You are familiar with cross-cutting concerns in a Cloud environment which are meaningful for a large enterprise. These are topics like networking, security, IAM, ITSM, compliance or platform operations.
- You produce success in the area of relational database systems, NoSQL Database solutions and DevOps practices and principles.
- You are an empathetic, communicative and positive-thinking person with a distinct delivery attitude.
- You love to work in an empowered team where constructive debate, open communication, teamwork and performance culture are lived values.
This is a fantastic opportunity to be part of the Cloud enablement team, tasked with supporting the company transformation to a secure a compliant Cloud environment.
Please click apply or send your CV directly Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com