WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
New York, USA
9 months ago
I am partnered with the financial information news leader who is looking for a Cloud Security Engineer in their CTO office. This role will focus on securely building the company's infrastructure and cloud services, while being at the forefront of the company's security future.
What you'll do:
- Support new product development and guide teams while focusing on security architecture
- Use your programming skills to prototype infrastructure technologies
- Help develop strategies to secure the company's products, network, and cloud architecture.
- 5+ years of hands on programming experience in Python, Golang or any strong object oriented programming language
- 3+ years of experience with building cloud services
- Experience with managing security aspects of cloud infrastructure and applications
- Experience building and maintaining services in the public or private cloud
- Working knowledge of AWS, Azure, Google Cloud
- Experience with cloud provisioning and orchestration tools such as Kubernetes, Terraform, and Ansible
- CI/CD toolchain experience such as Jenkins, Github, Artifactory is a plus
- Strong communication, leadership, and collaboration skills
If you are ready to take the next step in your Cloud Security career, reach out today to Peter.Jakola@darwinrecruitment.com