WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
7 months ago
Do you want to be at the forefront of an emerging cloud practice...? My Client is looking for exceptional problem-solvers to help address their clients most compelling Cloud needs. You will work along-side top engineers, technical thought leaders and business innovators to realize Cloud solutions that help shape the future of global enterprises. You will be at the heart of the technical solutions and leading-edge product development.
You will be primarily responsible for utilizing technical skills to implement core cloud solutions, drive innovation at the clients and drive large transformations. You will work closely with other cloud teams, project managers, engineers, and other functions.
We are looking for:
- 7+ years of relevant consulting or industry experience, with proven ability to build relationships with senior business and technology leaders
- 5+ years of experience in Cloud solutions (IaaS/PaaS/Big Data and Analytics), Strategy and Implementation for mid or large size organizations (this includes private/public Clouds on AWS, Azure, GCP)
- 5+ years of experience in reviewing and optimizing cloud-based usage and spending post initial cloud deployments
- Experience making development teams (7-15 people) successful
- You are able to explain the additional benefits of technology in realizing the client's business goals
- You have a deep understanding of the latest technologies and are able to compare those for a project
- You have a strong technical vision on engineering solutions and are able to challenge the team on their decision
- You are able to control the scope of a project and manage the project backlog
- You are passionate about technology and want to share this passion with your team
- You have started as an engineer, still play around with code and know how to speak code with the team
- You care about your team members and want to be successful together
- You have the ability to be a mentor engineers in the team
- You are not afraid to get your hand dirty with some new technologies
- Besides being good at technology, you want to help build the engineering culture in our team (both in work and social aspects
I'm hiring fast. Don't delay - send your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org, message me via LinkedIn or give me a call right away!
Tony Sleper | Tech Recruiter
+ 31 (0) 20 - 30 500 71