WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
7 months ago
Are you passionate about Cloud and do you want to be at the forefront of emerging cloud practice? Are you looking for challenging AWS projects as a Cloud Engineer/Architect and would like to work for a global Consultancy company in the Netherlands? Please apply now.
We are looking for exceptional problem-solvers to help address our clients' most compelling Cloud needs. You will work along-side top engineers, technical thought leaders and our business innovators to realize Cloud solutions that help shape the future of global enterprises. You will be at the heart of the technical solutioning and leading-edge product development.
You will be primarily responsible for utilizing technical skills to implement core cloud solutions, drive innovation at our clients and drive large transformations. You will work closely with other cloud teams, project managers and engineers. This is how:
· Develop Cloud architecture and solutions optimized for cloud platforms;
· Develop scripts (IaC) to automate the deployment of AWS architecture and solutions;
· Develop and operate solutions using a wide range of technologies and the full range of multi cloud-native services;
· Set up a continuous integration and continuous delivery (CI/CD) pipeline on AWS.
· 5+ years experience in a similar role as Cloud Engineer/Architect.
· 5+ years of experience in Cloud solutions (IaaS/PaaS/Big Data and Analytics), Strategy and Implementation for mid or large size organizations (this includes private/public Clouds on AWS).
· You can explain the additional benefits of technology in realizing our client's business goals.
· You have a deep understanding of the latest cloud technologies.
· You must live in the Netherlands and you will work via our payroll.
If you are interested please apply now and contact me on firstname.lastname@example.org or 0203050061.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.