Cloud Engineer JB
Amsterdam, North Holland , €40000.00 - €70000.00 per annum + extra benefits
2019-05-24 14:21:45 +0100
In order to meet the growing internal and external need for system and application administration, our client is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. As a member of the IT development team, the main responsibilities will be system and application administration for our client's distribution platform.
- Incident change and problem management, issue resolution and root cause analyses. Daily system and application monitoring and maintenance activities.
- Maintain system and application documentation.
- Maintain and configure environments ensuring systems will operate correctly in current and future environments.
- Develop and implement processes for applications and systems monitoring.
- Develop and maintain the incident and change management systems.
- Experience with cloud solutions preferably Microsoft Azure
- You have broad expertise and experience with PowerShell (DSC), Docker, Python, MS SQL Server and Windows Failover clustering.
- Experience with and knowledge of C# and possibly .NET;
- Prefer his experience with; AD, Hyper-V, Exchange Server;
- You have extensive and demonstrable experience and are proficient in automation (PowerShell / Python);
- You have knowledge of and experience with Internet Information Services (IIS);
- You have experience working in an Agile development environment and actively contribute to this;
- Problem-solving mentality;
- Team player;
- You have an excellent command of the English language (oral and written);
What do they offer:
- Competitive salary;
- More than good benefits;
- Obtaining certificates and attending training courses;
- Fun team to work in;
Looking for a new challenge as a DevOps Engineer or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Then you can contact Dario Mulder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to +31(0)20 305 85 59.
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role