WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
€40000.00 - €70000.00 per annum + extra benefits
7 months ago
In order to meet the growing internal and external need for system and application administration, our client is looking for an experienced DevOps Engineer. As a member of the IT development team, the main responsibilities will be system and application administration for our client's distribution platform.
- Incident change and problem management, issue resolution and root cause analyses. Daily system and application monitoring and maintenance activities.
- Maintain system and application documentation.
- Maintain and configure environments ensuring systems will operate correctly in current and future environments.
- Develop and implement processes for applications and systems monitoring.
- Develop and maintain the incident and change management systems.
- Experience with cloud solutions preferably Microsoft Azure
- You have broad expertise and experience with PowerShell (DSC), Docker, Python, MS SQL Server and Windows Failover clustering.
- Experience with and knowledge of C# and possibly .NET;
- Prefer his experience with; AD, Hyper-V, Exchange Server;
- You have extensive and demonstrable experience and are proficient in automation (PowerShell / Python);
- You have knowledge of and experience with Internet Information Services (IIS);
- You have experience working in an Agile development environment and actively contribute to this;
- Problem-solving mentality;
- Team player;
- You have an excellent command of the English language (oral and written);
What do they offer:
- Competitive salary;
- More than good benefits;
- Obtaining certificates and attending training courses;
- Fun team to work in;
Looking for a new challenge as a DevOps Engineer or do you know someone who fits the profile?
Then you can contact Dario Mulder at firstname.lastname@example.org or call to +31(0)20 305 85 59.