€60000 - €75000 per year|
Are you an experienced Cloud Engineer? Do you have experience with Microsoft Azure and Office 365? Do you want to work for a rapidly growing international company? This might be the role for you!
For this International company I am looking for a Cloud Engineer. As a Cloud Engineer you will assist with the management, support of our Azure Infrastructure. Your focus is on improvement and automation, using state of the scripting and tooling. You work together in a DevOps Team.
- Hands-on experience with Microsoft Azure (AD, Intune) and Office 365
- Knowledge of Standard cloud security
- Strong technical skills and knowledge in a broad range of technologies
- Knowledge of automation/scripting languages
- Working flexibly from home (100% is possible)
- An informal and professional company culture
- Education & training;
- Salary up to €75k per annum
Looking for a new challenge as a Cloud Engineer? Apply Now!
If you are interested in this position as a Cloud Engineer, please apply now or contact me via email@example.com or 020-3050063
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Denzel Verginie
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Apply Now Ben jij een DevOps Engineer? Heb jij ervaring met automatiseren? Wil jij werken met de nieuwste technologie? Lees...
Apply Now Do you have experience as a System Administrator? Do you want to work in an international environment? Do...
Apply Now Are you an experienced Cloud Engineer? Do you have experience with Microsoft Azure and Office 365? Do you...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.