Cloud Devops Engineer
Amsterdam, North Holland , bonus, pension, health, travel
2019-03-14 13:14:59 +0000
€67.000,- gross yearly, pension, healthcare, training & development, travel allowance
Are you a senior Linux DevOps Engineer experienced in complex OS environments, NetApp, SAN, NAS, VMware, Python/Bash, Cloud, and more? Are you looking for a close-knit, cross-functional and international team of industry experts to learn from and work with? Are you interested in joining a cloud hosting team, dedicated to design, build and support advanced services?
I'm looking for someone who…
- Had 3+ years' experience with Linux (Ubuntu, CentOS, Debian), Bash/Python, Ansible/Puppet/Chef, networking
- With strong experience in VMware (vSphere 6.x, vCloud director) and Storage: NetAPP, SAN, NAS, ISCSI, CIFS, NFS
- Communicative, drive, perseverance, analytical, self-organising, collaborative
Who is interested in…
- Joining a mature organization that hosts over 80.000 servers in global cloud hosting solutions
- being part of a close-knit, multi-functional and international team of industry experts to learn from and work with
- working on designs, configurations, migrations, implementations and innovations of an Enterprise client giving complete freedom
For a company who…
- specializes in cloud hosting solutions using a variety of ground-breaking technologies
- emphasizes on teamwork, autonomy, career and technical advancement, an informal working environment, whilst maintaining a high-performance culture
- offers a competitive salary, phenomenal benefits, training and development, career opportunities, an informal and flexible working environment
Are you passionate about Linux Infrastructure Engineering (Storage and VMs) and want to hear more? Apply via our two-step application process and interview tomorrow!
WHAT'S HAPPENING NEAR YOU?
We understand that our network is the most important asset to our business, so we truly value recommendations. If you have a friend who is looking to take the next step in their career, let us know and we can help them.We have an excellent range of prizes to choose from.
Please note that your recommendation must be working in a position we place them in for a minimum of 3 months for a permanent role, or 1 month for a contract role