We're looking for a talented Cloud Developer to work for our client.
They want to recruit someone with demonstrable experience of cloud system or back-end developer, preferably with Azure but other providers are also a plus such as amazon (AWS) or Google (gcp).
If that's you then you could be exactly what they're looking for.
Reporting to the Development Manager and based in the company's Gothenburg office, as the Cloud Developer you will be primarily responsible for migrate our software stack to the cloud, leveraging web technologies such as containers and orchestration and make our software stack multi-platform (Microsoft and Linux), you will need to ensure that the cloud based solution is utilizing cloud resources in an efficient way.
In the job you'll be tasked with the following:
- Migrating our software stack to the cloud, leveraging web technologies such as containers and orchestration
- Ensuring that the cloud based solution is utilizing cloud resources in an efficient way
- Making our software stack multi-platform (Microsoft and Linux)
The ideal candidate for this Cloud Developer role will have relevant experience of cloud system or back-end developer, preferably with Azure but other providers are also a plus such as amazon (AWS) or Google (gcp).
You'll also need experience of:
- C# and .Net
- Containers and orchestration, preferably Kubernetes
- Web technologies and development tools
In addition, you'll need the following:
- Great communication skills in both English and Swedish
- Strong "can-do-attitude", fearless, proactive, and driven
- Passionate about innovation
Does that sound like you? If so, we'd love to see your CV.
This position could be right for you if you want to work as any of the following: Cloud Developer Engineer, DevOps Engineer or as a Site Reliability Engineer.
An excellent salary is on offer for the Cloud Developer position.
Full details of the package on offer will be revealed once we receive your application.
The business you'll be working for is the leading provider of specialist software solutions for healthcare in the nordics, and is growing rapidly throughout Europe, North America and oceania, their specialist software solutions are instrumental in the clinical care processes of healthcare providers and in enabling emergency responders to enhance public safety.
They're a great company to work for. People join them for many reasons, such as they:
- Offer fantastic training and support
- Are able to provide excellent benefits
- Make a real difference to peoples lives
- Are working with tech that can save lives
Interested? If you think you're right for this Cloud Developer role, then click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.Abbie Keating
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN AWS.
AWS DevOps Engineer (Hybrid)
Apply Now My client is looking for a Cloud Engineer that strives to keep track of the latest technology and...
Site Reliability Engineer
Apply Now NB: For this vacancy, we are only considering candidates currently located within the Netherlands. Are you innovative by...
Apply Now NB: For this position, we are only recruiting candidates local to the Netherlands, or who are already located...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.