WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
40000.00kr - 56000.00kr per month
6 months ago
Darwin Recruitment are currently hiring for a Cloud Developer Developer on behalf of a business in Stockholm that is a market leader since 2001 in business communications, powering more than 2 billion business connections with their cloud, enterprise, and next-gen collaboration applications. With more than 70 million users in nearly 100 countries, this company wakes up every day exclusively focused on helping customers take their communications from where they are today to where they expect them to be tomorrow. At this business, you will have the opportunity to help businesses connect, collaborate, and provide better experiences for their customers. You will deliver valuable contributions in creating business success within their global organization utilizing your unique attributes, skills, and experience.
You will develop and maintain their modern cloud infrastructure software for enterprise communication. The infrastructure provides the back-end implementation of their enterprise communication and collaboration solution. You are challenged by creating highly performance micro services, serving as the backend to modern front ends; both web-based and mobile apps.
They hope you enjoy working with Scrum as a development process and taking part in all development related activities such as design, implementation, manual and automatic testing, troubleshooting, and bug-fixing. You are passionate about creating great software that lasts and take pride in your work. If you enjoy working within the public cloud environment and developing micro services in Go and Terraform is the natural tool for you when handling infrastructure you should definitely apply for this position!
Responsibilities and requirements:
- Be an experienced Cloud Developer working with GCP based services with high demands on availability and performance
- Write code that is well tested, understandable, maintainable, and not make you (or anybody else) ashamed six months from writing it
- Have a good overview and keep yourself updated with the available frameworks, tools, and patterns that help you succeed in your work
- Terraform for handling infrastructure
- Go programming for developing micro services
- Ansible knowledge for deployments and configuration
- Good understanding of Kubernetes and service mesh
- Have a Masters of Science Degree or equivalent academic experience
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy.