Cloud Data Architect.
Cloud Data Architect
CHF110000 - CHF120000 per year|
Are you a talented Cloud Data Architect, or are you aiming to be one?
Can you demonstrate that you have experience of elastic search, apache spark, apache Kafka, apache Hadoop?
If so then you could be perfect for my client.
In the Cloud Data Architect role you will be primarily responsible for developing complex data processing pipelines in the cloud or on-premise.
Specific tasks include:
- Designing, implementing and scaling solutions for automated data processing (ETL, cleaning, aggregation, deduplication)
- Taking responsibility for data-driven consulting mandates
- Exciting cooperation in internal project teams as well as on site at our customers
To be the right person for Cloud Data Architect role you will need direct experience of elastic search, apache spark, apache Kafka, apache Hadoop.
We also need you to have prior experience of:
- Dealing with relational and NoSQL databases
- Micro-service and Lambda architectures
- Good knowledge of virtualization and deployment tools such as docker, Kubernetes and openshift
- Using cloud services to persist and process large amounts of data (AWS, googlecloud, MS Azure)
- Very good software engineering skills in Python and Java
- Several years of experience with data modeling and ETL processes, especially in combination with NoSQL systems
It's important that you have the ability to speak fluent German and English and a university degree in IT.
Is that you? If so, send us your CV.
The basic salary for the Cloud Data Architect role is up to £120,000 per annum.
You'll also receive other benefits which include the following:
- Working with modern cloud technologies
- Development opportunities
- Flexible working
They've been around since 2005 and they are a Swiss leader in projects and products for digitalization, security and innovation.
Think that this Cloud Data Architect role is right for you? Then we'd love to hear from you.
Click the 'Apply Now' button, send us your CV and we'll consider you for the first round of interviews.
You could be right for this Cloud Data Architect position if you've previously worked as any of the following: DevOps Engineer, Cloud Engineer or as a Data Engineer.
Darwin Recruitment AG is a Zurich based, SECO licensed, privately owned subsidiary of Darwin Professional Staffing Group Ltd (a Global IT Recruitment Consultancy).
Darwin Recruitment AG manages client relationships whilst also utilising Darwin Professional Staffing Group databases and networks to source Candidates and fulfil client requests.
We do not ask for a placement fee from Candidates/Employees.
If you wish to contact a specialist regarding this role, or your job search in general, please contact +41 (0)43 456 29 09
SUBMIT YOUR CV
SIMILAR JOBS IN Azure.
Apply Now Are you an experienced System Engineer? Do you have experience with Microsoft Azure? Do you want to work...
Apply Now Ben jij een DevOps Engineer? Heb jij ervaring met automatiseren? Wil jij werken met de nieuwste technologie? Lees...
Apply Now Do you have experience as a System Administrator? Do you want to work in an international environment? Do...
USE OUR ONLINE PLATFORM TO ACCESS ALL THE INSIGHTS THAT YOU NEED...
• Salaries; split by technology and seniority level.
• Time to hire; how long it takes to secure and start a new role, or source and hire talent.
• The average tenure of professionals per tech specialism.
• Gender split per location and tech specialism.
• Fastest growing skills per tech specialism.