WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc800 - Swiss Franc900 per day
9 months ago
Cloud Client Virtualization Technical Architect
This role will be a major contributor to the development and implementation of the Client Virtualization Stack (XenApp, XenDesktop, NetScaler) and to moving the various Citrix related services to the cloud (Private/Public/Hybrid). Furthermore this role will have to support on escalations from operations and act as a last line of defence for any Citrix related issues before they get escalated to the vendor (L4 support).
Technical Skills and duties
Proven experience with multiple of the following products or technologies:
- Strong Citrix XenDesktop/XenApp/NetScaler skills are a must, including proven Citrix Solution Design and Implementation project experience
- Demonstrated experience leading and delivering proofs of concept, designs and implementation projects in the area of Client Virtualization
- Citrix Cloud Knowledge is a plus
- Strong Azure skills in cloud native automation as well as in the networking related areas. PowerShell scripting and automation skill are a must.
- Knowledge about Azure solutions in the security area (Windows Defender, Azure Thread Protection, Microsoft Cloud App Broker, Sentinel... etc)
- Knowledge about Microsoft Hyper-V technology and solution
- Good understanding of Endpoint Security architectural concepts and market solutions
- Good understanding on Modern Workplace technologies
- Ability to quickly familiarize with new technologies
- Willingness to continuously learn
- Good documentation skills (requirements, solution design, technical documentation)
- Good understanding of Enterprise Change Management processes
- Very good communication skills will be required to engage your peers and business users. This includes highly developed negotiation, influencing and conflict management skills
- Experience working in an agile organisation and utilizing SCRUM methodologies is a plus
- Organized individual who can prioritize time and workload
- Self-starter with the ability to work independently and drive outcomes with stakeholders
- Good team player, used to working in a lively, international environment
- Good communication skills in word and writing in English, German is a plus.
Please click apply or send your CV directly to Kiran.Oogarah@Darwinrecruitment.com