WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Amsterdam, North Holland
5 months ago
For one of the leading Cloud Technology companies in the world we are looking for a Cloud Automation Engineer. You will be responsible for developing solutions for Cloud Services through automation (AKS) build and release management processes for our CI/CD pipeline. Furthermore, you will be asked to see if we can introduce re-usable code and repeatable automation process, to be able to use an integrated cloud service automation process. If this sound interesting, please apply now!
· Develop Cloud Feature Management Solutions, making use of the available tools on Cloud Services.
· Development with automation tools such as AKS, Kubernetes, Yaml, Powershell, API, JSON.
· Use automated build and release management processes for CI/CD and write automated unit tests.
· Participate in agile development process and contribute to its evolution.
· Develop solutions for Enterprise environments for its scalability and robustness.
· 5 years of working experience in a similar role.
· Good knowledge of Azure DevOps and CI/CD pipelines.
· Experience with Powershell or Python.
· Experience with Kubernetes OR AKS.
· Experience with Linux.
· 6 months project with potential extension.
· You can work remote but you have to go to the Amsterdam office a few times per month.
If you are interested in this position as Cloud Automation Engineer please apply now or contact me via email@example.com or 0203050061.
Darwin Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.