WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
€65000 - €100000 per annum
about 2 months ago
Become a part of the largest IoT project in manufacturing
We are hiring for Cloud Architects to support our customer, a leading automotive business as they go live with Industry 4.0.
This large scale and heavily invested initiative aim to bring their production and logistics into the cloud by building one global platform for them, their partners, and suppliers.
- You will participate in the develop and design of central components and distributed systems
- You will work in joint product teams with partners to drive the full implementation and deliver solutions for challenging technical production problems.
- You will be involved in collaboration on new services in IoT as well as testing, integrating, and evaluating new technologies in prototypes and architectures.
- As well as using your technical knowledge and to suggest ideas and opinions
The ideal candidate will come with:
- Experience in Cloud Services (IaaS & PaaS) and able to work in a microservices environment
- Expertise in AWS (AWS Lambda AWS API Gateway, AWS Dynamo DB, AWS CloudFormation, AWS IoT)
- Hands on experience in implementing solutions with; Docker, Kubernetes, Kafka, Cloudfoundry or ELK
- Confident in introducing new technologies in enterprise environments
- Knowledge of software development and architecture trends and at least 1 programming language (Java, Typescript, Python, Node.js)
- IT Network and Security knowledge
- Master's in IT, Automation engineering or equivalent
- Very good communication skills; speaking English fluently
- Prior experience working in large scale projects
- Comfortable working in agile teams with TDD
- Flexibility and willingness to learn
This position is fully remote until the end of the year (due to covid) and on-site in Berlin thereafter
No agencies please.