WE SPECIALISE IN FINDING FANTASTIC OPPORTUNITIES
FOR DIGITAL AND DATA SPECIALISTS WITH THE MOST INNOVATIVE BUSINESS ACROSS EUROPE AND THE USA.
Swiss Franc100000.00 - Swiss Franc130000.00 per annum
8 months ago
Large and growing company. Attractive pay system. Modern and stylish office. Challenging and dynamic environment.
Are you looking to join the leaders in recruiting solutions in Switzerland? Are you a go-getter with a solid understanding of Cloud Architecture? Do you want a new challenge and a change of scenery for an office in central Zurich?
Our client are a leading talent board creators in Switzerland connecting people and businesses across the country. They boast a challenging position in a dynamic environment with unique corporate culture. They are in a period of growth and are looking to bring on a Cloud Architect specialising in AWS.
For this role to be a fit for you, you have these skills:
- Experience working within the Cloud (AWS) and Cloud Architectures
- An understanding of network technologies such as networking, VPN, VPCs, and firewalls
- 5+ years of professional experience working in a Linux environment
- Experience working with Infrastructure as Code
- Experience working with Kubernetes and in a Serverless environment
- Ability and willingness to provide proven software development patterns to the infrastructure and infrastructure automation
- Fluent in English (knowledge of German a bonus)
- AWS Certification Level "Professional" as a bonus
- Designing the company architecture for their public cloud infrastructure, implemented with AWS
- Ensuring security, integrity and recovery scenarios
- Taking responsibility for the design and implementation of monitoring, alarming, and tracing tools
- Working on the further development of the existing IaC solutions
- Developing of automated assembly lines for CI/CD pipelines
- Taking part in knowledge exchanges within the team to improve overall team skills
The company & the perks:
- Large and growing company
- Located in Zurich
- A challenging job in a dynamic environment
- Voted one of the top ten places to work in Switzerland
- Unique corporate culture
- Attractive pay system
- Room for growth
- Modern office with outdoor workspace/balcony
- Tea, coffee, and water provided
- Fresh lunch food delivered to the office daily for purchase
- Flat hierarchies and a focus on cultural fit and personality
- Smart car leasing
- Weekly Bootcamp and monthly massages
- Flexible working and home office opportunities
- Social events, prizes, and gifts
- Half price travel fares to and from the office
If you meet the above requirements, please get in contact ASAP to discuss further.